Care and Counsel for Combat Trauma Videos
Care and Counsel for Combat Trauma is a one-of-a-kind course which equips caring Christians, professionals and laymen to better minister to military service members, veterans and their families who are spiritually wounded by combat trauma. The thirty lessons grouped into five units cover: Acute Stress and Trauma, Basic Crisis Intervention, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Military Applications, and Spiritual Solutions.
This product is no longer available on DVD, but can be watched online or downloaded from Vimeo.CCCT is on Vimeo!
Who Should Take This Course?
The course is suitable for anyone with an interest in Combat Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and is particularly relevant for:
- Military and Hospital Chaplains
- Mental Health Professionals
- Emergency Service Personnel
- Rescue Workers
- Pastors and Ministry leaders
- Support Group leaders/Facilitators
- Health Care Personnel
- Anyone affected by Combat Trauma: Family, friends, colleagues of sufferers. Those living with the aftermath of combat experiences
This course will give you a greater understanding of the complexities surrounding combat trauma and broaden professional and ministry-based skills.