U.S. Airman Edition. The Spiritual Fitness Guidebook (SFG) offers training in spiritual fitness for Airmen and their families who look to their Christian culture for guidance, strength and inspiration. The 42-page, 4×6 inch booklets are easy to carry in uniform pockets.
- On My Way to Surrendering
- How to Know that Christ is in Your Life
- How to be a Disciple
- What is the Bible?
- Spiritual Warfare
- Can a Christian be a Warrior?
- Dealing with Tough Times
- Comprehensive Airman Fitness
- Jesus in Resilience
- Spiritual Battle Drills
- Basic Spiritual Fitness
- Spiritual Ammo Bunker
The booklets come in three quantities:
- Packs of 15 – $9.99 (Note that the Airman SFG come in packs of 15, not 25 as the other service booklets do.)
- Cartons of 150 – $90.00
- “Kits” which contain 300 each of guidebooks, compact Bibles and baggies. You can gather a group of volunteers to assemble the kits (SFG + Bible in a baggy). – $225.00
This guidebook is published by Cru Military and is not an official Department of Defense publication.