Operation Share Hope- Community Tool Box
What is the Community Toolbox?
The following resources are designed to train and equip individuals and communities to share the gospel and meet veterans’ at their greatest point of need. Here is what your Toolbox will include:
- How to Know God Personally booklets- Qty 500
What does it take to begin a relationship with God? God has made it very clear in the Bible how we can know Him. This booklet details how in 4 simple steps.
- Combat Trauma Healing Manual- Qty 1
This manual offers spiritual solutions for struggles with combat trauma. It combines the latest insights of the medical and counseling communities with the timeless principles of God’s Word. In these pages you’ll find a step-by-step program that will help veterans’:
- Understand their trauma – spiritually, psychologically and physiologically.
- Adopt therapeutic spiritual disciplines.
- Process their loss and grief.
- Experience the freeing influence of giving and receiving forgiveness.
- Rebuild their identity based on what God says.
- Strengthen them spiritually against future attacks.
- Connect with those who will support the veterans’ in many ways.
- Rejoin society as a strengthened man or woman of God.
- Informational card- Qty 1
Cru Military created the E-Kit, a free video seminar to enlist, educate, equip, encourage, and engage those who desire to serve the military around them. This online toolbox includes information to answer questions and concerns, as well as real life stories of what God is doing through those who care.Throughout the 90-minute series are “Take Five” breaks with questions to discuss in your group. The videos can be downloaded for off-line viewing. A video outline for participants’ note-taking and a facilitator’s guide are available for download.