The Combat Trauma Healing Manual
Posted in: Stories
Thousands of servicemen and women suffer the effects of war long after the war ends, struggling with painful feelings or readjusting to family life.
In the many cases, PTS can lead to depression, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety disorders, and other issues. And tragically, more Active duty personnel and veterans die by suicide every day.
That’s why it’s so important for you and me to be there for them… before, during, and after deployment.
One of the ways Cru Military does this is by producing resources like The Combat Trauma Healing Manual.
This manual offers spiritual solutions for those struggling with PTS. Included is a step-by-step program to help
– Understand trauma – spiritually, psychologically and physiologically.
– Adopt therapeutic spiritual disciplines.
– Process loss and grief.
– Experience the freeing influence of giving and receiving forgiveness.
– Rebuild identity based on what God says about you.
– Strengthen yourself spiritually against future attacks.
– Connect with those who will support you in many ways.
– Rejoin society as a strengthened man or woman of God.
Click here to learn more or to order a copy today. Also available in Kindle e-book format through Amazon.com.